- Is there parking available?
Yes, but not at the moment.
- What is the parking fee?
$175 for single, $275 for tandem parking.
- Does the building have a security system?
Security patrols at night. Secured building via fob system 24/7.
- What amenities do the apartment include?
W/D in all units, garbage disposal, ice maker, under cabinet lighting, concrete tile flooring, hot water heater, shower-tub, electric glass top stove
- Is your property pet-friendly?
Yes we are pet-friendly.
- What are your pet fees? Are they refundable?
$35 pet rent. No pet deposits.
- Do you offer bike storage?
Free bike storage in our garage
- Do you have storage units available?
Storage units available in 2 sizes. Smaller ones connected to parking spaces are $25 and larger standalone units are $35
- Is smoking allowed?
No smoking allowed on the property.
- What are the application criteria?
Application criteria found in funnel
- How long does it take for an application to be approved?
Typically 1-2 business days but can vary depending on individual screening.
- Do you offer furnished units?
We do not, but we can offer you a discount on monthly furniture rentals through our partner, Fernish. Ask our team for more information!
- Do you accept a shorter lease term?
9 months is the shortest.
- If I want to hold an apartment, how do I do that?
14 day hold period once application has been submitted. Only way to get this is by submitting an application
- Are there any move in charges?
Move in charges consist of: remaining portion of security deposit, prorated apartment rent, cleaning fee set to 10% 1 months’ apartment rent, and prorated rent for any extras (pets, parking, storage).
- What other relevant fees or charges should I know about?
We require renters’ insurance which typically has a $10-15 monthly premium. Residents would need to get internet/cable on their end.
- Do I need to sort recycling and garbage?
Yes you will need to sort recycle, trash, and compost separately
- How do I pay for electricity and water?
Directly to the utilities company either via a bill they mailed you or online from their website.
- What is the guest policy?
We have a guest suite you can reserve. We can provide a temp key set for up to 2 weeks. Guest parking offered at $6 per day if space available. Guests cannot occupy the apartment for more than 10 consecutive days or 21 days within a 12 month term as outlined in the lease.
- Do you have on-site maintenance?
Maintenance is on site 5 days per week (M-F). office staff 6 days per week (M-Sat)
- How do I submit a maintenance request?
Maintenance requests submitted via the resident portal, Henri
- What happens if a resident is locked out of their apartment?
They call the after hours number 206.973.1983 or the office depending on the time of day and we will come help them out. Residents can get into the building but not into their apartment by calling themselves in the callbox.
- Am I required to purchase renter's insurance? If so, what is the fee?
Yes. Typically this is about $10-$15 per month.
- What are my options for paying my rent?
Check or online via the resident portal, Henri.